We can assess and audit for organizational readiness:
- Network Infrastructure – The existing network architecture can greatly impact the best options to cloud migration.
- Data Sources – File servers or Intranet servers that host documents organized by a certain protocol such as departments or programs need to be considered.
- Security and Permissions – What policies exist or should be developed when it comes to security?
- Applications and Tools – What applications are needed for operational purposes? Can you use workflows or form generators to improve or expedite current processes?
- DRP and Contingency – Backups and recovery service level agreements are important when deciding to move to a cloud platform.